Diversity, Our Interwoven Experiences
June 13 to 15, with workshops from June 11
COVID-19 Duty of Care
Information on this page will evolve, with a view to further enhance the onsite experience and ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
The Canadian Evaluation Society (CES) requires all C2022 attendees and those supporting the conference (e.g., planners, partners, onsite AV technicians, and speakers) to be fully vaccinated before attending the conference, as we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
While CES cannot guarantee conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19, CES has adopted preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus at C2022, in accordance with COVID-19 guidance provided by the Manitoba Ministry of Health and Seniors Care and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, including:
- Reusable masks will be provided onsite.
- You may also bring your own mask.
- Individual-use hand sanitizer will be provided onsite.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the conference space.
Personal Accountability Commitment
- CES Conference attendees, event organisers, and partners agree to engage safely, which includes, but is not limited to
- Wearing a mask at all times in public areas;
- Engaging in appropriate physical distancing;
- Not attending the event if you
- are experiencing signs or symptoms or
- have recently been exposed to or
- diagnosed with and not yet cleared by provincial health authorities as non-contagious with COVID-19.
Useful links for travelers
Entering Canada from US: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
Entering US from Canada by Air: https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/
COVID_19 testing at the airport: https://www.waa.ca/en/passengers/at-ywg/services/view-service/41/cardiai/